[Chester LUG] Is it the last thursday or fourth thursday?

Robin Hemuss robin592 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 00:39:16 UTC 2015

To ask a more serious question, is it the last thursday of the month (ie. next
week) that we meet, or is it the fourth thursday (ie. tomorrow)? And would
you still like me to do this talk/slides? It's got pictures of chimpanzees in
it! And only one killer robot, and that isn't even a real one.

Also, it's sketching out a 'use case' for some possible (tamper proof?)
disscussion software, which may or may not already exist to a greater or
lesser extent.

Robin