[Chester LUG] LUG Meet tonight

robin592 at yahoo.co.uk robin592 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 18:59:10 UTC 2015

That's one hand with a complete set of fingers though! ;^)

I found the talk useful and informative. Thanks for putting it together. A
good version control system has to be the foundation of any collaborative
development effort, whatever you're working on. So it can't hurt to go over
it again, can it? I don't recall any pain anyway, which is always a good
sign.

Cheers Ben!

Robin