[Chester LUG] January Meet

Steve Lilley steve.lilley at beebl.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 16:23:47 UTC 2015

Les

For one I will be able to make the LUG !! can’t wait to see the Aardvark’s lair.

There was talk of me doing a demo of moving a wordpress site from dev to live ? Sounds boring I know but it’s perhaps better described as..

**How goldfish use command line tools, using version control safely by not learning git and taming the wordpress database**

Regards
Steve