[Chester LUG] Days out in 2015

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:13:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in me organising a few
day trips out like I have done in the past?

I was initially thinking about trying to get us a look round Airbus in
Broughton if anyone is interested. It is by no means gaurenteed but I am
usually able to get my way in the end!

Other ideas could include:

museam of science and industry in Manchester
Imperial war museam

One local one is the nuclear command and control centre in Winsford  (Hack
Green). We could easily do that in a day and the cost is £8.50 plus
whatever transport costs.We did do it abour three years ago if I remember
but its always good for a look round,

Personally I'd also quite enjoy a brewery tour as well, and there are loads
around Chester.

So, is anyone interested in any of the above, or even the idea?