[Chester LUG] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Weds March 4th

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Mar 2 21:49:21 UTC 2015

Hello all, it's that time again already. The first Wednesday of the
month is almost upon us and that means another LivLUG meeting! This time
it's actually an outing.

We're going to try something slightly different and visit a talk being
held by the local BCS group in Liverpool. It's a demonstration and
discussion of cloud computing using a collection of Raspberry Pi's as a
small scale data centre. You can read more details here:

http://www.bcs.org/content/ConWebDoc/54301

You'll notice it's a little earlier than our usual meeting time and I
propose we meet outside the Foresight Centre on London Road at 18:30.
The talk starts at 18:45. Afterwards we can walk to one of the many
watering holes on either Hope St or near by. Suggestions welcome.

So here's a quick recap of the vital details:

*Date/Time:* Weds March 4th @ 18:30

*Location:* The Foresight Centre, University of Liverpool, 1 Brownlow
Street, Liverpool, L69 3GL

*Directions:* http://www.foresightcentre.co.uk/Pages/Article.aspx?id=292

As always everyone is welcome and there is no required level of
technical knowledge to join in. We're a friendly and informal bunch.

Hope to see many of you there on Wednesday :)

Dan