[Chester LUG] Meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Tue May 26 19:30:49 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,

Congratulations on the new job! Yes I know UKFast, in fact you're following
in the footsteps of another Chester LUG member, Michael Crilly, who also
worked with them a bit ago. Maybe the LUG should become a recruitment agent
for them :-p

Seriously though, all the best. Keep in touch and let us know how you get
on.

Les