[Chester LUG] October LUG meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:56:29 UTC 2015

No that wasn't an incredibly quick month - the next LUG meet up is still a
month away!

I just wanted to get feedback on something. The next meet is scheduled for
the 29th, but OggCamp is happening on the 31st / 1st and I know quite a few
members will be going. So I suggest that we replace the Thursday night
meeting in exchange for a LUG trip up there.

Most of us will probably be getting the train up, so we can organise to
meet up at the station and head up together.

If you particularly want the Thursday evening meet to happen please let us
know.

Les