[Chester LUG] LUG Meet Thursday

PETER SWANSON peterswanson120 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 23 11:39:43 UTC 2016

Hi Les,
Sorry can't make this Thursday, but I would like some advise on suitable open source drivers for Ubuntu 14.04 16 bit and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 Graphics card. The machine has been supplied with correct windows 10 drivers, but can only display an incorrect, default resolution in Ubuntu, and nothing like 1920 x 1080.
Kind regards,
PeterĀ