[Chester LUG] LUG meet - location confirmed

Robin Hemuss robin592 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 06:13:48 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

Long time no see. Since I've just recently gotten a shiny new Red Hat Linux
system, and I'm hoping I can put docker, or virtualbox, or something similar
on it, this would probably be quite helpful to me. Is it OK to turn up? I
think I've been there once before.

I also remember something about vagrants in the Funky Aardvark... virtual
vagrants! What was that about again?

Cheers,
Robin