[Chester LUG] Meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:12:37 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I've been exploring some potential
locations for our future meets. There seem to be a couple of good places,
but will involve hiring the venue. I'll let you know once we have some
confirmed prices, I'm hopeful we can keep them quite low.

We have a meet scheduled for tomorrow evening, but I'm afraid I won't be
able to make it based on my current schedule. I''l leave it to whoever is
going to pick a venue for tomorrow. Hopefully by next month we may have a
few more options!

Les