[Chester LUG] LUG Meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:21:00 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The next LUG meet is scheduled for this week, but I was wondering how
everyone would feel delaying it by a week so we could have an early
Christmas LUG? It would be December 1st so we'd at least be in the right
month and from past years I know everyone gets busy after that.

I'm thinking we could go for a meal somewhere - I'm open to suggestions.
Something fairly informal and it doesn't have to be a proper Christmas
dinner!

In other news, I may have found a new venue where we can have talks! I'll
update you all on that at the meet.

Let me know your thoughts.

Les