[Chester LUG] Linux support services in Chester area

Chris Nolan chris at cenolan.com
Thu Apr 13 10:49:23 UTC 2017

Hi Chester LUG. New poster here - will post separately about me - but I
have a question...

Can anyone recommend or suggest a local company who can provide Linux
support services? We're working on a project for somebody but their IT
company doesn't "do Linux" so we're looking for someone who could fill
the gap.

It's basic stuff: 2 on-premise Dell servers running CentOS 7 with a very
basic LAMP stack. Support is needed because the servers provide a
business critical role and while we have the expertise we don't have the
capacity to provide 24/7/365 support.

Best regards
Chris