[Chester LUG] Linux support services in Chester area

Chris Nolan chris at cenolan.com
Fri Apr 14 13:45:12 UTC 2017

Hi Les

Thanks for the response. Thinking about it; they only operate 9-5
Monday-Friday so they would only need response during office hours.
Response time would need to be within hours - they can't afford to have
the system down for more than 12 hours.

I can cover most things but there is only me so if I'm away or
unavailable we need to be able to call on someone and be confident that
they know enough about the system to get it back up and running.

Let me know if you have someone in mind or any suggestions.

Best regards
Chris