[Chester LUG] Meet up tonight with talks

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 10:14:49 UTC 2017

Hi all,

A reminder that the LUG meet up is tonight at the Old Custom House on
Watergate Street. We have the upstairs room booked, which means we can have
some space for a couple of talks. It may have to be around a laptop or two,
but I'm sure we'll fit in!

Stuart has offered to give a demo of the new VMWare client, which can now
be used from Linux. I will also give a talk on converting WordPress into a
static site and making it scalable using Docker.

See you there from 7.30, we can meet in the bar and make our way upstairs.

Les