[Chester LUG] Meet up tonight with talks

robin592 at yahoo.co.uk robin592 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 16:47:32 UTC 2017

Hello, I could use an evening of food, booze and technology. I've been reading a bit about zeronet recently, so I might have a few questions for someone. Apparently it's like torrents, but for webpages, and might be creating a WWW that only exists when somebody looks at it! Ie. the Quantum Internet!!!

https://zeronet.io/

Google presentation:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_2qK1IuOKJ51pgBvllZ9Yu7Au2l551t3XBgyTSvilew/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000#slide=id.g30df42c44_2_115

Cheers,