[Chester LUG] pfSense box, openWRT Meraki Wifi, raspberry pi's, and a ton of other stuff

Chris Nolan chris at cenolan.com
Sun Feb 18 20:15:24 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am having a clear out and have two big boxes of hobbyist electronic
stuff that needs to go so thought I'd give first refusal to the group.

I don't really want to split this, I just want rid so am prepared to
take a silly price for everything. Would be great for any hobby projects
and/or especially if you belong to any maker groups.

It includes....

2 x Android TV boxes (working, as new)
Netgate (?) pfSense appliance with WiFi (working)
Cisco Meraki WiFi router (working, flashed with OpenWRT, need to know
what you're doing)
Null modem for above
Billion ADSL2 router (working)
2 x Raspberry Pi (untested)
Entire Arduino electronics kit including soldering iron (untested)
Digital signage system (untested)
2 x USB joysticks (one is broken)
Satellite TV receiver (untested)
Netgear gigabit switch (untested)
Cisco gigabit switch (untested)
Panasonic phone and charger/base station (untested)
USB multi-card reader (unopened)
Some cables, chargers, USB keyboards and other random bits. (untested)

£70 for all that. The pfSense box itself was probably £300 and still an
amazing bit of kit. Collection only from West Kirby.

Although much of it is untested I have no reason to believe any of it
doesn't work. It all worked last time I used it, I just don't have the
time to sit and go through it all.

Let me know if interested or feel free to pass on to your friends etc.

(Apologies is for sale posting is not allowed, I'll leave it to the mods
to decide if this gets posted but I thought it was a very good and
relevant offer for the LUG)

Best
Chris