[Chester LUG] Airbus factory visit

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed May 8 20:41:16 UTC 2019

Hi all,

It's been a while since this list was last used! I hope you are all keeping
well.

About 15 months ago Stuart booked a tour of the Airbus factory for the 23rd
May (yes, the waiting list was that long!). Since then, we've had some
people drop out, so I thought I'd offer out some places here. The tour
starts at 9.45 and they ask for a donation to charity, so we feel a £10
donation for each of us is reasonable.

If you are interested in coming along please email me ASAP as time is tight
and I'll be offering out places to other people shortly too.

Thanks

Les