[Colchester] New Colchester member

Gary gary at kearley.net
Mon Nov 27 23:52:00 GMT 2006

Hi Folks,

My name is Gary and i've just joined the mailing list, I'm a six month
Ubuntu user, and am pretty active in the Ubuntu-UK side of things, want
to do a bit more real world stuff, so hopefully you folks are maybe
interested in some meet ups.

if you want to know more about me, check out my ubuntu wiki page, which
I really ought to update a bit https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GaryKearley

I'm currently Clacton based, but work in Colchester and I will be moving
there as soon as these estate agents and Solicitors hurry up with my
house purchase.

I am hoping to sort out some pub meets, in the south east side of
Colchester in the new year, who wants to meet up?

Hope the list is active

Regards

Gary