[Colchester] New Colchester member

David Lee dave at chezbling.co.uk
Tue Nov 28 16:46:33 GMT 2006

I've used Red Hat and Debian in my time, although I'm almost ashamed to say I hardly ever use anything but Windows these days.  Mainly because I use Windows at work and hardly ever use a computer at home.  :-(  I do have a well honed ability to drink a lot of beer and vodka though if any one fancies going down the pub!