[Colchester] Next meet

john at cloned.org.uk john at cloned.org.uk
Tue Apr 10 12:32:02 BST 2007

Hi Guys,
I'm looking at touting the CLUG (easier to call it that than writing it in
full) to both the Computer Science and Electronic Systems Engineering
departments at the University (get them to send info to all students in
the departments). Both run courses that use Linux systems (ESE moreso than
CS I believe). There is a Linux user list at the uni, but it only has 46
ppl on and I've already pointed the CLUG to them, so this might geenrate
some more interest.

Anyway, suggestions of next meet? It'd be good if I could send an e-mail
saying we are meeting here at this time, come along and say hi.

I request next meet be after May 9th (day of last exam), and also suggest
somewhere in town for central location, and ease of access. I don't have
any preference of day really. A pub with decent beer (does real ale) is a
big advantage. The Castle seemed like a nice enough establishment thats
quite large and fits the bill..

Thoughts, suggestions, etc..

john