[Colchester] Welcome to Jai

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Sat Aug 25 16:18:10 BST 2007

Hey,

My name is Jai Harrison. I'll be eighteen in seven days so lets just
say I'm 18. I've been a Linux user (without dual-booting XP) since the
end of June 2007. I go to Colchester Institute and am about to start
my second year after which I plan to attend a University (though I
haven't decided on the place or the subject).

I like to spend time away from home - around Britain and Europe. I got
back from the ROI last Tuesday and I've also been to France and
Somerset during my summer holidays. I'm planning on going to the ROI
again in October/November and I have a slightly longer-term aim to
visit Virginia, USA.

I'd like to make friends with all of you and look forward to the first
Thursday of September's (6th) meeting.

Jai
Colchester LUG Newbie