[Colchester] Brain wave!!!

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Dec 6 09:33:23 GMT 2007

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 12:40:44AM +0000, Toby Whaymand wrote:
> I am sat here listen to a Linux Podcast from a LUG group and I
> thinking...

LUGRadio?

> Why don't we do one... If we make entertaining enough it a great way to
> bring linux to the mass market

I suspect that the vast majority of people who listen to Linux based
podcasts are mostly Linux users already. I guess there will be some people
who don't in the same way that as a Linux user I listen to one or two
Windows/Mac podcasts.

Interesting that Milton Keynes LUG and the Ubuntu Full Circle Magazine are
kicking off new podcasts just next month.

What's the differentiator that you envisage your podcast would have that
would make people use their limited time listening to it instead of another
podcast?

Cheers,
Al.