[Colchester] LUG Radio and Web-page.

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 6 19:18:19 GMT 2007

Yeah it was LUG Radio. Chris mate, no offence,But have the page live on
the web is not having full accesses. As You simply can't save the source
code and use it in an editor because of the links for the boarders.
Don't get me wrong I am very grateful but it as cause me a lot of head
ache not being to access a page to upload it to a real host.

You have to remember that I am stick to death with all these job
rejections saying that I am not qualified when I have got a City and
Guilds Level 3 qualification in IT Support and Repair. Or That I am
lacking experience, which is one I can't argue.

The only option that I have is to do it myself because at the end of the
day that all I wont to do - have a job in IT repair.  You got know ideal
how frustrating  all these rejection are

Because I am Dyslexic company do discriminate against it, speed typing
test being a good one, even if the job does not involve having to be
fast at typing.

I'm really am not being funny but it o.k for you people who do not have
dyslexia because there always going to be opportunities that I will
never get.

Even the Police discriminated against my writing speed once, when I went
for a job. Weeks before the interview they said they would give me 15%
extra time to do the writing test.  On the day I did not get any extra
time.

Toby