[Colchester] new member

Gary Kearley gary at kearley.net
Sun Feb 18 20:36:03 GMT 2007

Hey all, I will be getting me arse into gear, I only moved a short while
ago, and am still messing with getting the house habitable.

so Yes, I will be trying to sort things out to actually have meets etc,
just need to find a suitable pub or other venue.

moon?  lovely cheese :-)

So please bear with me a while longer folks

Gary