[Colchester] My presentation

Caroline Johnston johnston at biochem.ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 10 11:13:35 BST 2007

> I was hoping to come as well on Saturday but have to work in Tesco.
> :( but I'm changing my hours soon so hopefully next time.

Next time we'll probably be back to meeting in the evening in the pub, so
hopefully it won't clash with your work. The afternoon thing on Saturday
was just cos we've got a few members in Ipswich and places who can't
really trail all the way into Colchester for an evening and because we've
got a few members who are underage and can't come to the pub (or don't
want to sit in a corner supping orange juice ;)

Cxx