[Colchester] Oh when oh when...

Gary Kearley gary at kearley.net
Wed May 23 16:36:26 BST 2007

Caroline Johnston wrote:
> So far BenW, Gary & Tom, Crypt, Wayland. (I think. Yell if I've forgotten
> anyone)
>
> Which is gonna end up expensive, but we can just go for the 'arrive&drive'
> option if we don't get enough people to book the track.
>
> Cxx
we might as well do the arrive and drive thing then?

15 minutes in a kart is actually quite tiring, sounds like not very
long, but that "should" be 15 minutes total driving, in theory. @ £15,
and if we really like it, then another 15 minutes at the same cost would
be fun.

I think that on a Thursday evening at 7pm ish, it'll be quite quiet
anyway, so we might have the track alone.

Gary