[Colchester] Link for BBC petition

Tom Robbins me at tomrobbins.me.uk
Wed Nov 7 14:34:58 GMT 2007

I thought it was quite silly of them. They're already not popular with
the Linux community because of the iPlayer.

If you're supposed to provide a service to everyone then it's not good
to alienate people, even if it is only 0.4% of users. Or if it's only
400 users for that matter. It's still not good.