[Colchester] 400 Linux users

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 8 21:45:22 GMT 2007

I don't wont to go on but I notice another error within the BBC. On
Radio 1 when they reported the Finland shooting. They said that Finland
had the 3rd highest shooting rate.

I don't wont to sound like a broken record but around 7pm I was watching
CNN and they reported that gun shooting is almost unheard of in Finland.
Just does not happen there....

Then I watched another News agency (I think it was ITN I can't remember
which one) and they said the same thing that shootings in Finland just
does not happen - it not a problem there...

So once again the BBC messed up.  It makes me angry because we are
paying for this and things like this can miss-guide  the majority.

There are still people out there more so the older generation that take
the BBC's word as 'having to be right' because the BBC said so.

Stating that Linux only as 400 plus users is not only wrong but can
cause huge amount of damaged to reputation and so the business side of
Linux....