[Colchester] LOL Gentoo

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 30 17:17:58 GMT 2007

When the great Gods of Gentoo start working more on the cosmetic side of
Gentoo so that it has it own identity then I might be more interested in
Gentoo.  Like I said I know that it is built on different technology but
Ubuntu and Gentoo look alike even know it only skin deep...

Project M Screen shots:

Everyone knows that Gentoo is very stable Distro and that it is often
used to build new Distributions on and because Gentoo is rock solid it
prob is the best Distribution to build new technology on like Project M

Thanks

Toby