[Colchester] CLUG meeting today

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Sat Apr 5 17:30:47 BST 2008

Just to clarify for anyone who isn't familiar with the maths...

Doctor Who finishes at 7:10 PM every Saturday.
The next available train leaves at 8 PM.
This would mean arriving some time just before 9 PM.
My last train is at 11 PM and that involves leaving about 10:30 PM from the pub.

Which means 1 h 30 of meeting when I used to get from 7PM to 10:30 PM.

Something similar will apply to all others who live remotely without a
car (David and Boland are prime examples).