[Colchester] Install party to help addicts quit Windows

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 14 09:13:01 GMT 2008

I find that hard core addicts knows who who be at Heroin level if we was
talking about drugs always gives me or ask me to install a Windows games
or application that just so happens does not seem to work on Wine or
CrossOver.  However I know that my Linux skills are still very weak in
some areas and when this happens I always tend to get the "Linux is
rubbish" response and my attempts to explain then go on deaf ears....

I will try and get a Linux game from Linux Games Publishing this might
help me promote Linux better in the future.

Thanks

Toby