[Colchester] Second Life and SUSE 11

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 26 16:45:11 BST 2008

I found the answer to installing Second Life and other Linux computable games without using the Terminal...

This is for Ubuntu only......

http://getdeb.net/

Also have you heard about the new SuSE release?  They say SuSE 11 is a big deal and worth checking out, maybe Novell are over hyping it....

What I don't like about SuSE is that Ubuntu is much easier to use and it easier to learn stuff like codecs on Ubuntu.

The only way it seems to me, to get the codec you need on SuSE is by paying for it...

Thanks

Toby