[Colchester] mmm other bad points...

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 15 23:27:35 BST 2008

Swindon is a town that alway been Labour for years and years.  Let look at the town

* Worst Schools in Britain - been that way for years.

* The highest teenage pregnancy rate in Britain.

* Swindon at point had the highest teenage pregnancy rate in  Europe!  - The reason for this is because the schools are so bad.

To be honest I Wickford from 1986 - 1990 and in the second year of school in 1990 I had sex education.

When I moved to Swindon I reached the fourth year in 1992 and they watched a video and that was the schools sex education!  Then they wonder why all the kids were having babies...

Swindon has got the lowest unemployment rate in Britain and the the colleges are doing well.  However most kids in Swindon with Dyslexia do not get tested for Dyslexia until they reach college....

I know an Psychologist who works for Swindon College that how I know this stuff..

Swindon is a state, the town centre is messy due to bad planing you have got light brown brick building next to grey metal buildings in one part of the town...

Swindon also has one of the worst run councils in Britain. about 3 years ago there was know "one of the worst" because it was the worst run council in Britain...

So the point is Labour really have f.. (sorry for the word) up Swindon...