[Colchester] Colchester LUG

Wayland Sothcott wayland at sothcott.co.uk
Thu May 1 22:49:03 BST 2008

Dear Linux Format,

I had often wondered why our Linux group was not on your map. It seems
we may have submitted it in the past but it did not show on your map.

I am not sure what info you need, but I expect it's on the mail server
web page:

Our group is mainly about actual meetings and events with a bit of Linux
thrown in to hold it all together.

If you need some in depth info I suggest you contact Gary
colchester-owner at mailman.lug.org.uk

We look forward to seeing our little red pin on your map in the June or
July issue.

Best Regards,
Wayland Sothcott.

PS: I am using my XP Laptop but email handled through my Debian Linux
server and dd-wrt Linux router.