[Colchester] Guess what I been doing?

toby toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 2 18:31:53 UTC 2008

I love my new job!  All day I was puting students onto the network and
they found a way to do it without scripting all GUI based!

It is longer using the GUI rather then commands but for some reason the
scripts are messing parts out, and with the GUI I been filling in the
gaps so that the students can log in...

With the GUI it easier to see what your doing so it harder to make
mistakes...

The downside is that I got lots of students and the GUI way takes
ages....

The Scripts have been missing student all together so I had make
accounts as well as networking them...