[Colchester] [root at colchester-lug ~]# shutdown -r now

Stewart Larner stewart at thelarners.co.uk
Thu Aug 1 17:39:16 UTC 2013

Well mine will be fitted and fully up and running in the next couple of weeks. Got to find some pressure sensors to monitor the air pressure in the air bags. This will then set the ride height which i can also monitor over wifi on my phone.

Ive already got the relay control working and the wifi control.

Im writing it up as i go along. And i will also get some pics. This is all based on debian.

Ive also been doing some python stuff on osx

Stewart