[Colchester] SOGo ZEG help

Wayland Sothcott wayland at sothcott.co.uk
Sun Feb 17 17:09:26 UTC 2013

Hello,

SOGo is a Linux based groupware server providing Calendars address books
and IMAP email to Web clients, Thunderbird and Outlook as well as mobile
devices. This could be really cool for building business servers for
small businesses in the Colchester area.

I am currently running their ZEG appliance which unfortunately is only
available as a VMWare disk image for 64bit hardware. I have this running
on an old AMD64 laptop using Windows 2003 Micro and VMWare.

I would like to add it to something like Zentyal which is Ubuntu based
but I am struggling with this even though it's available as an apt-get
package.

Does anyone fancy a go at this, there is documentation but I think it
needs a bit of work.
http://www.sogo.nu/english/support/documentation.html

Regards,
Wayland.