[Colchester] Hi guys

Stewart Larner stewart at thelarners.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 15:55:02 UTC 2013

Im still about and using linux most days of my life!

I have done a few projects with RaspberryPi. One as a Asterisk PBX for our
local Radio station Leisure FM and the other one is currently sitting in
the back of my car. Doing the remote control for my Air Ride Setup.  See it
below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCEsZlBZpXM

If you need some hosting setup in the near future we have just taken on a
full rack in Telehouse North. And i have brought a nice Poweredge R610
Server which runs vmware. And its looking like im going to have direct
connections into Linx and Lonap.

Stewart