[Colchester] Hi guys

gary at kearley.net gary at kearley.net
Wed Nov 6 09:56:37 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-01 15:21, Jai Harrison wrote:
> I'm living in Staffordshire now as I mentioned before on IRC. I think
> a lot of us have relocated for work since we joined the user group.
> You might have to take over as leader of the LUG and build it anew.

Hi All

I have no problem with passing on the "lugmaster" role to another person
who wants to take over.

Please let me know what you want to happen, I am all in favour of
someone with drive taking on the LUG and revitalising it, both on the
mailing list, freenode #colchester-lug channel and in the real world.
Any way I can help with the transition, I will.

Regards

Gary (the current, and not very good, lugmaster for Colchester)