[Colchester] Hi guys

Wayland Sothcott wayland at sothcott.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 10:25:39 UTC 2013

On 06/11/2013 09:56, gary at kearley.net wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have no problem with passing on the "lugmaster" role to another
> person who wants to take over.
>
> Please let me know what you want to happen, I am all in favour of
> someone with drive taking on the LUG and revitalising it, both on the
> mailing list, freenode #colchester-lug channel and in the real world.
> Any way I can help with the transition, I will.
>
> Regards
>
> Gary (the current, and not very good, lugmaster for Colchester)
Hello Gary,

Thanks for reminding us :-)

I have created a new space for the website and have just now pointed
lug.gadgetmax.co.uk at it (178.251.177.178) and so colchester.lug.org.uk
should track it shortly once the DNS ripples through.

I have passed the FTP details on to Ben so with any luck a website
should sprout up on my LAMP server.

Regards,
Wayland.