[Colchester] Raspberry PI OpenELECT ITV Player - Family Guy

Wayland Sothcott wayland at sothcott.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 20:56:30 UTC 2016

Hello Stewart,

What hardware is needed for the HDMI CEC.

Also I bought a MXq ARM Android TV unit. I believe it's hackable but no
use to me with an old school SCART TV since it's AV outputr does nothing.
Cost me £30 but if a member wants to hack it they can have it for £10
PayPal wayland at sothcott.co.uk.

Rgds,
Wayland.