[Colchester] About myself

Martyn mail at martynfletcher.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 14:59:48 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We're all in pretty close proximity, I'm in Walton on the naze.

I use Linux Mint 18 (Sarah) and Arch on my desktop. Mint has been
running my three businesses without issue for the past 3 years and Arch
is for fun. Yeah I know I could run the businesses on Arch but I tend to
leave Mint alone but break Arch a lot. As long as I can run Lord of the
rings online, GW2 and WoW, I'm happy enough without windows at all.

I do have a Windows 7 partition but only log into it about once a month
just to do updates and synchronise GNUCash with Sage Accounts for my
accountant (I don't trust Sage under wine).

I'll try to log into the IRC channel a bit more often, but I must say
that it has been very quiet every time I've looked.

Take care all and if anyone needs help with anything please drop me a
line. I may or may not be any help, but I know a few people who might.

Kind regards

Martyn