[Colchester] List Ping (is there anybody out there)

Wayland Sothcott wayland at sothcott.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 18:46:32 UTC 2018

There have been a lot of interesting developments in Linux since we were
last active here. Most things in Linux can be done quite easily now but
sharing our expertise could make it even easier and more fun.

Here is a little thing I knocked up in NodeRED to monitor some mining
rigs, some of which are running Linux;

http://node.treacle.pro:1880/ui/#/0

Best viewed in FireFox.
It's running on Linux naturally. It can run on a RaspberryPI which is
what IBM developed it for.