[Colchester] KDE and desktop managers

Wayland Sothcott wayland at sothcott.co.uk
Sun Aug 25 20:30:18 UTC 2019

The look of Linux has improved over the years but I'm still not totally
happy. I'm just not obsessed enough to try and improve it.
One of the problems with changing the look is it can adversely affect
operation. Something as simple as a text box neing too small for the
font can be ruinous.
Perhaps when we meet we should show off our cool looking and functional
desktops.

I use Mint Mate' and Mint Cinnamon. They are both good but not sublime.