[Colchester] Last call for NextCloud accounts

Wayland Sothcott wayland at sothcott.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 17:28:08 UTC 2019

Chris you're ahead of the game. Us ordinary LUG people are only just
cottoning on. Why did you not tell us before that you've cracked this?
I would hope other people will be setting these up at home once they
figure it out.

Anyway the advantage of a colug one is collaboration with other members.
Shared folders as well as your own space. Don't treat this as
particularly secure or private but it's probably on par with an email
account.

email me directly at wayland at sothcott.co.uk for an account.