[Colchester] Happy New Year Colchester LUG

Stewart Larner stewart at thelarners.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 00:05:54 UTC 2021

Happy New year everyone! if we can call it a happy start to the year!

Has anyone been tinkering with anymore Linux Projects while being stuck at
home? if you are.

I'm in the process of building a RAID 10 SSD powered MYSQL server with 10G
Uplink for a Zabbix monitoring system.

I won an ebay bid a couple of months ago and won many servers for £300.
Works out they came with 14TB of storage between them all!

Ended up with a couple of Dell r610's
Dell R410 - This is what im using for the SQL Server
3 HP SAN's full of 450Gb drives
Couple of HP servers too.

All good fun

Hope you are all keeping well