[Colchester] Happy New Year Colchester LUG

Stewart Larner stewart at thelarners.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 11:50:56 UTC 2021

I'm hoping it will be fast. The new raid cards got delivered today so i can
actually make it work now. I'm using the Dell Perc H700 card. It's going to
be running on Bare Metal on debian 10 (my favorite distro and has been for
years)

Ive never messed about with Proxmox ive always usd VMware Esxi. I have a
little server here at home its one of the HP Microservers g8 with a quad
core Xeon 16Gb of ram. I use this for PI-Hole Dns server / Home assistant
server (Debian 11) and my Reef fish tank monitoring device.

Stewart