[Deaf-lug] Your Set Up

Piers Kittel debian at biased.org
Sat Feb 24 16:03:33 GMT 2007

Currently got 3 servers, a few MythTV frontends, and a few computers
for general use.

1 Linux server running Debian for generic servery stuff like email,
WWW, DNS, etc.
1 Linux server running Debian for MythTV's backend
1 Linux server running IPCop for router/firewall (to be replaced with
a standalone router to save on my leccy bills)

I've got a few Linux MythTV frontends, one of which doesn't have a
hard drive at all, but rather boots up via the network and loads all
data from network into a ramdisk.  Very nice.  It runs Debian,
naturally ;)  Another frontend is a Mac Mini running OS X.

Cheers - Piers