[Deaf-lug] VLC for video conferencing

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 18:42:51 BST 2007

For some reason Ben's post been auto discarded again,to which we are
sorting it out.
Also anyone reading this when you subscribe use the same email address to post.
It detects that your not using same address  when posting so it auto
discards mail to prevent spam

so meanwhile below is bens reply to my post