[Deaf-lug] Is this EGroup working properly?

Thu Apr 10 00:46:00 BST 2008

Nah - there is a setting in Mailman that can prevent people from getting
their own replies, but by default it's set to not do this - as far as
I'm aware - it's still using that default since I do get my own emails.

It's more puzzling why you don't get copies of your own emails so it's
your email client then? :P